Questions? We Got You Covered!
It can address various types of foot pain, including but not limited to plantar fasciitis, neauropathy, muscle tension, and discomfort in the arch, heel, or ball of the foot.
Yes, EMS is generally safe and non-invasive.
However, individuals with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Please note EMS is not recommended for:
- Pregnant individuals
- Individuals with heart disease, especially those who have a pacemaker or automatically implanted cardiac defibrillator (AICD)
- *Individuals with deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Individuals with severe high blood pressure.
- Individuals with metal or plastic implants
- Individuals with a sprain or wound in the lower limbs
- People with open wounds, broken skin, or skin allergies
TheraPad™ features many different intensity levels that you have full control over. We recommend starting with gradual intensity and building it up to find the sweet spot you enjoy.
A RISK FREE Guarantee
Every TheraPad™ purchase comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. This means there is NO RISK for you! We are extremely confident in the quality of our revolutionary EMS device. We are also extremely confident in its ability to bring relief and relaxation into your life!